Monday, June 18, 2012

But if I did have a mutant boyfriend...

I have to be honest. I'm a fan of OPI to the core, but I really did not like the Spiderman collection. I got the pink, Your Web or Mine just to feed my obsession as a product junkie, but even so I'm not really a fan.  That being said, I keep seeing people wearing white nail polish, and posts about the collection's My Boyfriend Scales Walls caught my interest (and my money) enough to try it. I love it. Unlike a lot of other light colors, I got complete, opaque coverage after just two coats.  The polish is opaque enough that the two coats I put on are thin and not chunky, which is a common problem I have with OPI's lighter colors. If you're looking to try white polish for the first time and you have a little apprehension with the trend, totally give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment